Can’t decide on which vehicle to use for your wedding? There are several fantastic DC wedding transportation services, but only one will be the first drive to the rest of your life!
What have you always pictured you and your loved one cruising in through DC? Well, there are a few things you should look into first, before choosing a limo solely for it’s looks! Lets figure out what you need and see what type of couple you are!
1. Do you look for style when choosing a vehicle?
2. Are you having a relatively small wedding?
3. Do you seek fun in everything you do?
4. Are you and your fiancee party-people?
5. Is the wedding photo shoot on site?
If you answered YES to most of these questions, they you definitely have wiggle room to choose what vehicle sparks your heart. From the hummer limo with the sleek modern look of jet black, combined with comfort and luxury, to maybe even the excursion SUV limo! If you have ever looked inside of these vehicles, you will be amazed, it looks like the most fun you can have during transportation ever–hands down!
The inside of a hummer limo is stunning, romantic and honestly–really fun.
The excursion SUV limo is also super nice, it is amazing when you step inside and everything is so clean, it looks brand spanking new!
If you answered NO to the majority of the questions, then maybe you are looking for something a little more traditional like a white stallion stretch limousine, that can comfortably transport 6-14 people.
A classy stretch limo always does the job well and looks snazzy doing it! Plus, they’re normally large enough to transport all the bridesmaids or groomsmen.
Remember The Basics:
● Choose a wedding vehicle that compliments your wedding and your style!
● Choose a type of limo that is the appropriate size to transport all of your passengers.
Things to Consider:
● Is the vehicle going to show up in any of the pictures during the photo shoot?
● Book your wedding limo in advance.
● Check out wedding package deals.
● Does color matter?
● Any airport or out of town pick-ups?
● How much time will be spent in the vehicle and what type of accommodations are needed?
● Is the vehicle only for you?
● Looking for entertainment and or drinks on the road?
I have heard a few horror stories from close friends where the limo driver was rude, made a fuss when taking them to the photo shoot and the limo itself was actually dirty. My friend– the bride, was terrified that her wedding dress would be dirty as she exited the limo. So it’s important to hand select the right company. I love Nationwide Chauffeured Services because they always put in that extra effort every time to make sure you get exactly what you want.